Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Ranchy Pictures
In October, we were able to get some family photos done at the ranch in Fredericksburg. I thought I would share my favorites with you. You'll notice she pretty much isn't doing what anybody wants her to do in any picture. But that's Amelia!
Good pictures, every one. The last one of Amelia alone is FRAMEABLE! The backlight with the sun, in the grassy area with nothing but the black iron bench against her lt lavender? dress is one of the best of her I've seen. Would love to have a 3x5 or 5x7 of that!
Yay, I'm so glad I've finally caught up!! Her progress is astounding, and she is such a lucky girl to have you for her mom! These pictures are gorgeous.
2 comments:
Good pictures, every one. The last one of Amelia alone is FRAMEABLE! The backlight with the sun, in the grassy area with nothing but the black iron bench against her lt lavender? dress is one of the best of her I've seen. Would love to have a 3x5 or 5x7 of that!
Yay, I'm so glad I've finally caught up!! Her progress is astounding, and she is such a lucky girl to have you for her mom! These pictures are gorgeous.
Post a Comment