Today we went to Nathan's birthday party at this cool farm near our house. It was four acres of toddler fun...trains pulled by tractors, a petting zoo, lawn games, pony rides, swings, slides, bounce houses, snow cones, and a giant pinata! I think it was a little overwhelming, but she had a good time. We got to see Nathan's family whom we have not seen in ages. He looked like such a big boy in his plaid shirt and cool sunglasses. He and Amelia bounced together in the bounce house and posed for a picture together.
I wanted to see how she would do on the horse because I have been considering signing her up for riding lessons this summer. She didn't seem overly scared. She just was very clingy with Todd, which is basically how she was all afternoon. Whatcha think? Is she ready for the rodeo?
1 comment:
Not yet, but soon, little bunny.
Post a Comment