One day was particularly nice so we went to the backyard with the kids and the dogs and got some fresh air.
Cousin Thomas trying to steal a kiss, but Amelia is having none of it.
Soccer anyone?
Getting tackled by the babies.
Wearing ourselves out before nap time!
Running full steam ahead.
We did have some colder days when we could sit by the fire and do inside activities.
Demonstrating the "sassy arm" for her cousins. Sassy arm means "Whatever, whatever. I do what I want." At least, I am pretty sure that is what it means.
Hanging out with baby cousin Gregory or Greggs as he is being called. Showing him the secret of how to get in trouble by pushing all the buttons and hiding the remotes.
Watching movies with Addie and Thomas on Uncle Thomas' iPad. Of course Addie is in charge of the iPad :)
Cousin Clara admires the tricycle.
After Christmas vigil mass at 3:00?! on Christmas Eve we came home to pose for pictures for cards I have decided not to send out. So thanks for your card, but ours isn't coming :( We find if we throw her upside down before the shot is taken, she is usually very smiley (although a bit dizzy).
The kids are dancing while the adults karaoke. None of the dogs howled which was a good sign.
I think a good time was had by all. We can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment