Grandmom got out the butcher paper and a green marker. Amelia has zero interest in using crayons, pens or markers. That green scribble was done by Grandmom. She does seem to be appreciating the artwork which is a good start.
Asta knows if he is just patient, some morsel will come his way. I really have not found anything the dog will not eat. It is amazing.
Looks like Amelia is not a fan of cinnamon toast crunch, but guess who is? She leaned over and fed him her entire bowl.
And then she put the bowl on her face.
We had great success with the speech therapist this week. Did I mention how much we love her therapist? Because we super duper do. Amelia ate up cut up pieces of spaghetti and peas! She was shoving it in her mouth.
We have been diligently playing her peg puzzle game every day, with great success. She understands that we want her to put the pieces in the bowl and then we ask her to give them to us, she is to hand them to us nicely. We always praise her with enthusiastic "YAY!" and you can tell from the picture that she loves that a lot. However, after we have done the game a bit she gets animated and well, a little crazy and starts throwing them in the bowl and throwing them at us and knocking them on the floor. That is when the game is over.
2 comments:
Your dad and I are both impresses with her progress. She will be a totally different child when next we see her. I have been praying in earnest that Amelia begins to eat and can be off that gtube soon, and here she is, hard at it. And it was spaghetti, at that.
Keep up the good work, Brenda. You never know when she will decide to take up the colored markers and become the next Picasso. She could definitely do as well!
How are the Hearts and Sparkles making working out with the inserts? Would love to see video of her walking, running, playing while wearing them.
Hi
my name is Jenna and I came across your site. Amelia is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. She is a Beautiful Princess. She is a precious, and special earthly angel. Amelia is a tough cookie and a super trooper. She will be in my thoughts. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment