Today was too nice to sit inside. It was in the mid 70s today which is such a relief from the weeks and weeks of upper 90s we have been having. Nearby George Bush park has a nice shaded trail so we went on a nice long. nature walk. We've had a lot of rain lately, so the marshes and rivers were full and flowing and there was some wild life to observe. I saw a black snake with orange bands (dead thankfully) on the path.
We saw this bird today. It looks like a brown pelican. Can anyone help identify it? I know it is far away, but it is as close as I could get! It is inland, fresh water.
Amelia really enjoys picking up dry leaves, examining them, and crunching them into bits with her hands.
Surprisingly, Amelia was content to just sit in the wagon and be pulled. Unfortunately, so was Asta.
No comments:
Post a Comment