Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Madness


Watching TV quietly, sitting in the chair and having a little snack.


Doing some crafts with her vision therapist.


Walking in the neighborhood. She recognizes our house and knows to walk up the sidewalk when we are finished going around the block. She has discovered that if she stomps on the manhole covers they will make a cool echoing sound.


On the other hand, the car wash sounds were too much for her and she had a mental breakdown :(

Dressed up for St. Patrick's Day in her pinch-proof outfit.Notice the doggy gate built around the TV because she just won't stop touching it!


During Spring Break last week, we had a rare day with no school, no doctor's appointments and no therapy, so we went thrift shopping. This is the first time I allowed her to wander around the store with me and not ride in the cart. She was really ripping around that day.

We have lots of news and changes on the horizon. I will post when I get more free time and fill y'all in.

2 comments:

glenna said...

Your dad commented on how much Amelia has changed since we last saw her at her Aunt Bockies wedding. I wish I could have come with him.....I will next time. He said she seemed so much more steady...I have to believe that it had to do with that cold coming on. Much happening lately. Getting ready to celebrate the big "3". WOW ! What a joy. Grammy

Amy Francis said...

Yay! She looks awesome.

Post a Comment